Scissor Lift Trucks for Underside Bridge Service
SPA Scissor Lift Trucks are highly effective for servicing, maintenance and inspection of the underside of bridges. Their platform can handle up to 7,000 lbs. of vertical lift for heavy loads with the hydraulic system which a far greater lifting strength compared to other commonly used boom lifts. Our truck-mounted scissor lifts rise vertically up to 20’ high which is ideal for most projects and their 20’ long by 8’ wide platform can accommodate several workers and equipment at the same time. In addition, the platform extends up to 3 feet on either side to total a platform that is 14 feet wide. All this allows for more efficiency on the job site, as well as more safety.
Scissor Lift Truck Safety Factors:
- Safety – Bridge workers and construction crews can focus on the job at task rather than worrying about unstable supports.
- Mobility – Scissor lift trucks can be driven anywhere. They don’t have to be dismantled or put on another truck to move from one bridge site to another.
- Reduce Worker Fatigue – Due to ease of movement, working on a scissor lift truck platform makes workers more productive and eliminates repetitive strain to their back, neck and arms.
- Cost Efficient – The platform allows a larger work space while in the air, similar to being on the ground. This allows a more natural work environment, reducing the time needed to complete a project.
Other Unique Uses of Scissor Lift Trucks
In addition to servicing underside bridge repair, scissor lift trucks can be used both indoors and outdoors for structure maintenance of heavy equipment, installation of windows and overhead signage, sports and entertainment venue setups, and dealing with heavy loads in distribution centers.
SPA Scissor Lift Trucks
SPA Scissor Trucks are available for sale and rent. Call to (973) 347-1101 for more details.
Bridge construction companies and engineering firms trust SPA to provide them with Scissor Lift Trucks that can handle all of their needs.
View Image Gallery
Scissor Lift Truck Articles and Information
• Bridge Maintenance Trucks by SPA
SPA bridge maintenance trucks feature scissor lifts designed for under bridge maintenance and repair work and access for bridge inspections. Operators also can control - Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/category/bridge-maintenance-truck/
All scissor lift trucks include a control panel for platform operators be able to raise, lower, and emergency stops the platform and platform extensions - Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/scissor-lift-truck-platform-control-independent-of-ground-crew/
• 7000 Pounds Max Platform Capacity up to heights of 20 Foot Lift
SPA Scissor Lift Trucks built for tough jobs. Its work platform can handle up to 7000 lbs max capacity up to heights of 20 Foot Lift. Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/7000-pounds-max-platform-capacity-heights-20-foot-lift/
• Scissor Lift Trucks vs Boom Lifts
Here are some of the factors you should keep in mind when choosing between renting a scissor lift and boom lift - Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/scissor-lift-trucks-5-facts-to-consider-before-renting/
• Using Scissor Lift Trucks for Underside Bridge Service
SPA Scissor Lift Trucks are highly effective for servicing, maintenance and inspection of the underside of bridges. Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/using-scissor-lift-trucks-for-underside-bridge-service/
• Scissor Lift Trucks: Everything You Wanted To Know But Afraid To Ask
Video, photo gallery and blog article, “Scissor Lift Trucks vs Boom Lifts factors you should keep in mind when choosing between renting a scissor lift and boom lift”. Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/scissor-lift-trucks-everything-you-wanted-to-know-but-afraid-to-ask/
• Scissor Lift Truck Demonstration Video by SPA Systems
Scissor Lift Trucks available for sale and rent - 7000 LB Capacity, 20’ Long Work Area and 8’ Wide that Expands 3’ on each side to 14’ full width, Fall Protection is Not Needed. Read more at https://spasafetysystems.com/scissor-lift-truck-demonstration-video/
About SPA Safety Systems
SPA Safety Systems in Flanders NJ is a family-owned and operated business celebrating over 36 years of serving the construction industry. We developed our reputation for excellence by providing quality products and superior service.
You can find an extensive invent of best-in-class and high-performance TMA trucks for Work Zone Safety and Scissor Lift Trucks for sale or rent in New Jersey, PA, NY, CT, RI, and MD. We carry an extensive inventory of Truck Mounted Attenuator trucks for sale or rent, and equipment and parts inventory.
For more information call (973) 347-1101 or visit our TMA trucks web page at https://spasafetysystems.com/ .
SPA Safety Systems
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836