Cone Truck Features
Sales & Rentals
TMA TRUCKS - SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
TMA Truck – Features.
“Work Zone Safety has Never Been Safer”.
SPA is devoted to building Cone Trucks that allow barrier and cone deployment safely and efficiently. We make our trucks with easy-to-use features that can be used on projects of all sizes. Our well thought out designs and premium quality materials make road work easy and safe.
Have a TMA Truck Question? Call (973) 347-1101 right now for an answer.
SPA CONE TRUCK SPECIAL FEATURES:
SPA continues to build high quality work zone safety trucks through our extensive research and listening to the demands of the workers on the road today.
We use late model trucks that feature:
- A 20 foot long steel body – Optimizes amount of traffic barriers and cones carried per load
- Custom welded side racks – More suitable to hold larger payloads
- E tracks running the entire length of the body – To securely strap the load
- Swing open access gate near bulkhead – Large enough to accommodate a standard 40”x 48” pallet for quick loading via forklift
- Two dedicated holders for standard 4’ x 4’ traffic safety signs
- Custom designed man basket attached to rear of truck – For workers to stand closer to ground for safe & efficient laying of cones/barrels on either side of the truck; also equipped with D-rings to tether worker to truck to prevent a fall
- A maximum GVW of 26,000 lbs – To increase versatility of drivers
- 6 Flashing LED Amber Lights that project 360° around the truck for increased visibility
- Proper DOT reflective tape
- 6 LED spot lights that illuminate work area
- All of our used trucks go through an extensive 53 point inspection and any parts not up to factory standard are repaired or replaced.
SPA was the first in the industry to provide:
- A Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) and intercom system mounted to the dash that allows viewing access and communication between driver and platform
- Intercom system maintains a constant open channel of communication so the driver can hear what is happening at the rear of the truck at all times
- With push of a button, driver can also communicate with workers at the back of the truck
Call SPA at (973) 347-1101 to see how much Cone Trucks cost.
Trust SPA to provide you with Cone Trucks that can handle all of your needs!
TMA Truck Headquarters - Sales, Service & Parts
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC.
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Hours of Operation
7:30am to 4:30pm
Directions to SPA Safety Systems
and West Chester Machinery
Come visit our facilities
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC., we are family owned and operated and are proud to be serving the truck industry for over 28 years, providing quality products and service while developing our reputation of excellence. From our expert service to our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, you can always count on S.P.A. Safety Systems to meet your needs.