TMA Attenuator Crash Trucks
Sales, Rentals & Custom Fabrication
TMA TRUCKS - SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
TMA Attenuator Trucks For Sale, Rent & Custom-Built.
“We Set the Standards of NJ DOT Certified TMA Attenuator Trucks on the Road Today”.
– Jim Gordon, Founder, SPA Specialty Systems, Flanders NJ.
We recognize that all TMA Attenuator Trucks are not built equally on the road these days. It is no longer safe or sufficient to use a simple flatbed truck with a mounted attenuator on federal highways. SPA is dedicated to providing premium quality TMA Trucks that perform at the highest standards required in work zone safety.
Call SPA at 973-347-1101 to see how much TMA Attenuator Trucks cost to rent or purchase.
ROAD SERVICE - We service our own trucks - Call for full details (973) 347-1101
SPA TMA ATTENUATOR TRUCKS SAFETY FEATURES:
SPA TMA Attenuator Trucks are among the best designed, fabricated, and serviced in the USA today and meet NJ DOT Certification and meet MASH Guidelines for TMA Truck Attenuators.
NJ DOT has very stringent standards for highway safety for road work at SPA has met the requirements for those standards.
One such standard is to keep the driver in the cab during the operation of the TMA truck.
All controls are mounted in the cab so that the TMA and arrow board can be deployed without the driver ever having to leave his or her seat, thus ensuring that even the worker operating the equipment that is first in line protecting a job site is also in a safer environment.
For more information on Highway Work Zone Safety Trucks for sale and rent, contact PAUL ZANELLI at 908-432-9961 or Email to email@example.com.
FREE DOWNLOAD: “Building Safer Highway Work Zones: Measures to Prevent Worker Injuries from Vehicles and Equipment” by NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
10 Suggested Steps to Take When Planning to Use Portable Positive Protection
Developed by ATSSA for the FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant Program
The following list shows a collection of steps to follow in implementing portable positive protection.
This list can be applied to either towable devices or steel barrier sections already staged on the roadside for future use. Many strategies are possible and those that are intended should be defined in the contract plans and provisions or as well as detailed temporary traffic control plans (TTCP).
(1) Identify crew members who will perform the work and those who will assist with traffic control. A responsible person, such as the Traffic Control Supervisor or Agency Inspector may be charged with this duty.
(2) Organize crew members and meet ahead of the scheduled operation to discuss the deployment. Be sure that manufacturer guidance is reviewed and understood in light of State and local requirements. Some agencies follow a Pre-Activity Safety Plan process, which is a best practice approach and may include an assessment for portable positive protection. TTCPs should be available for all involved and –
Read full article – Continued…
SPA has done extensive research on TMA Trucks including customer’s input to see what they need and expect from a truck.
We have late model TMA trucks equipped with the industry-leading manufacturers:
American Association of Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is a nonprofit association that represents highway and transportation departments across the nation and serves as a liaison between State departments of transportation and the Federal government. AASHTO works to educate the public and key decision makers about the critical role that transportation plays in securing a good quality of life and sound economy for our nation, by setting design and installation standards, providing guidance and resources, and developing outreach materials. - Continue Reading >
Our TMA Attenuator Trucks feature Scorpion II® & Scorpion ® TMA Truck Mounted Attenuators.
The Scorpion and Scorpion II have been tested, passed and eligible in meeting the Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware “MASH” Standards.
Solar Tech Silent Sentinel
15 Lamp LED Arrow Board
Advanced Technology Arrow Boards
Now talk to your SolarTech Arrow Boards… for Free with a truck-mounted Silent Sentinel Arrow Board. It has a modem, GPS and free cellular service for the life of your arrow board.
Learn more – Click here
Each of our TMA Attenuator Trucks is equipped with LED Lights
Why Use LED?
- The lights can outlast the lifetime of the truck without needing replacements.
- The lights can be left on without concern for discharging the truck’s battery.
- The lights can be left on without the engine running—which saves on fuel costs and abides by “NO-IDLING” laws
Each of our trucks is equipped with:
- LED Amber Lights that project 360° around the truck
- In-cab controls for attenuator and arrow board
- A minimum 20,000 lb Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 Federal Standard
- Automatic transmission
- A maximum GVW of 26,000 lbs to allow the versatility of operators
- It does not require a Commercial Driver’s License to operate.
TMA Attenuator Trucks for Sale, Rent, Custom-Built by SPA Safety Systems
“We Set the Standards of NJ DOT Certified TMA Attenuator Carsh Trucks on the Road Today”
Have a TMA Attenuator Truck Question? Call (973) 347-1101 right now for an answer.
SPA TMA Attenuator Trucks, Truck Mounted Attenuators, TMA Trucks, Traffic Control Trucks, Scorpion Attenuators, Cone Trucks, Scissor Lift Trucks, Hi Rail Scissor Lift Trucks, and Message and Traffic Boards.
TMA Trucks For Sale, Built to Specifications and for Rent at SPA Safety Systems.
Follow us on Facebook
TMA Attenuator Truck Headquarters - Sales, Service & Parts
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC.
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Hours of Operation
7:30am to 4:30pm
Directions to SPA Safety Systems
and West Chester Machinery
Come visit our facilities
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC., we are family owned and operated and are proud to be serving the truck industry for over 28 years, providing quality products and service while developing our reputation of excellence. From our expert service to our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, you can always count on S.P.A. Safety Systems to meet your needs.