TMA Attenuator Crash Trucks
Sales & Rentals
TMA TRUCKS - SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
TMA Attenuator Crash Trucks Features.
“We Set the Standards of NJ DOT Certified TMA Attenuator Trucks on the Road Today”.
– Jim Gordon, Founder, SPA Specialty Systems, Flanders NJ.
We recognize that all TMA trucks are not built equally on the road these days. It is no longer safe or sufficient to use a simple flatbed truck with a mounted attenuator on federal highways. SPA is dedicated to providing premium quality TMA trucks that perform at the highest standards required in work zone safety. Call SPA at (973) 347-1101 to see how much TMA Trucks cost.
ATTENUATOR TRUCKS SAFETY FEATURES – SPA TMA Attenuator Trucks are among the best designed, fabricated, and serviced in the USA today and meet NJ DOT Certification. NJ DOT has very stringent standards for highway safety for road work at SPA has met the requirements for those standards. One such standard is to keep the driver in the cab during the operation of the TMA truck. All controls are mounted in the cab so that the TMA and arrow board can be deployed without the driver ever having to leave his or her seat, thus ensuring that even the worker operating the equipment that is first in line protecting a job site is also in a safer environment.
Have a TMA Truck Question? Call (973) 347-1101 right now for an answer.
SPA has done extensive research of TMA trucks including customer’s input to see what they need and expect from a truck.
We have late model TMA trucks equipped with the industry leading manufacturers:
Solar Tech Silent Sentinel
15 Lamp LED Arrow Board
Each of our trucks are equipped with:
- LED Amber Lights that project 360° around the truck
- In cab controls for attenuator and arrow board
- A minimum 20,000 lb Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 Federal Standard
- Automatic transmission
- A maximum GVW of 26,000 lbs to allow a versatility of operators
- Does not require a Commercial Driver’s License to operate.
Why Use LED?
- The lights can outlast the lifetime of the truck without needing replacements.
- The lights can be left on without concern for discharging the truck’s battery.
- The lights can be left on without the engine running—which saves on fuel costs and abides by “NO-IDLING” laws
Call SPA at (973) 347-1101 to see how much Arrow Boards cost.
Trust SPA to provide you with TMA Trucks that can handle all of your needs!
TMA Truck Headquarters - Sales, Service & Parts
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC.
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Hours of Operation
7:30am to 4:30pm
Directions to SPA Safety Systems
and West Chester Machinery
Come visit our facilities
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC., we are family owned and operated and are proud to be serving the truck industry for over 28 years, providing quality products and service while developing our reputation of excellence. From our expert service to our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, you can always count on S.P.A. Safety Systems to meet your needs.