At SPA Safety Systems
At SPA Safety Systems
TMA TRUCKS - RENTALS - SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
HiReach 45′ – 65′ Bucket Truck Rentals.
SPA Bucket Trucks allow a safe and efficient work environment for elevated projects such as bridges, tunnels, and signage.
The Elliott L60 HiReach Bucket Truck features a 63′ working height and a 40″ x 60″ two-person work platform with a 500 lb capacity.
The three-section hydraulic boom offers smooth functionality and a precise ‘point and shoot’ ride. The L60 HiReach work platform is hydraulically self-leveling and hydraulically rotating. It will safely and comfortably get you to the work area. It is available with the main winch (5,900 or 2,000 lb), a jib winch in the work platform (500 lb), and Elliott’s ‘Office in the Sky’ external cable carrier system workers to bring their tools onto the work platform.
BUCKET LIFT TRUCKS
New Product Releases, Special Deals for Savings, and SPA Safety Systems Updates delivered to your inbox.
FOR RENT: CALL 973-347-1101
ROAD SERVICE – We service our own Bucket Trucks –
Call for full details.
- The steel boom extends hydraulically without cables or chains for reduced maintenance and a smoother ride.
- Elliott’s Dynasmooth upper work platform control system includes a foot enable switch and individual joysticks with hi/lo range for excellent sensitivity adjustment.
- HiReach L60 model does not have side reach envelope limits, allowing the operator to boom up and out in any direction without restriction (within chart capacity limits).
- Oversized turret and bearing provide long-term reliability and excellent stability.
- Optional main boom winch allows for material handling with the work platform attached or removed.
- Optional 500 lb capacity jib winch conveniently stows within the work platform and permits lifting materials while in the work platform, reducing the need to make multiple trips to the ground.
SPA Safety Systems specializes in renting long-lasting and reliable personnel lifting and scissor lift truck equipment to lift workers and materials, providing a versatile solution for many uses and industries. All our products are manufactured in the USA and are available with a wide range of customization options. SPA – Built tough.
Bucket lifts trucks are ideal for overhead maintenance and repairs of tunnels and under overpasses where work.
Under Bridge & Roadway Overpass Maintenance
SPA bridge maintenance bucket lift truck features buckets designed for under bridge maintenance and repair work and access for bridge inspections. Operators also can control their position on the lift platform.
Bucket lifts trucks are ideal for overhead maintenance and repairs of signs, billboards, and displays.
TECHNICAL SPECS: L60 HiReach Bucket Truck
63′ / 19,2 M
WORKING SIDE REACH
56′ / 17,1 M
500 LB / 227 KG
40″X60″ / 102X152 CM
JIB WINCH CAPACITY
500 LB / 227 KG
MAIN WINCH CAPACITY
5,900 LB / 2676 KG
OUTRIGGER TYPE FRONT
OUTRIGGER SPREAD FRONT
12′ / 3,6 M
OUTRIGGER TYPE REAR
OUTRIGGER SPREAD REAR
18′ / 5,5 M
UNIT WEIGHT (BARE)
13,500 LB / 6123 KG
12’0” / 3,6 M
RECOMMENDED CAB TO AXLE (CA)
120” / 305 CM
25,999 LB / 11 793 KG
Work Zone Safety Products
Work Zone Safety Apparel
Directions to SPA Safety Systems
and West Chester Machinery
Come visit our facilities
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC., we are family owned and operated and are proud to be serving the truck industry for over 28 years, providing quality products and service while developing our reputation of excellence. From our expert service to our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, you can always count on S.P.A. Safety Systems to meet your needs.
SPA TMA Attenuator Trucks, Truck Mounted Attenuators, TMA Trucks, Traffic Control Trucks, Scorpion Attenuators, Cone Trucks, Scissor Lift Trucks, Hi Rail Scissor Lift Trucks, and Message and Traffic Boards.
TMA Trucks For Sale, Built to Specifications and for Rent at SPA Safety Systems.
Follow us on Facebook