TMA TRUCKS - SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
Parts and Repairs – TMA Trucks.
“Stuff Happens, We’re Here When You Need It.”
SPA Safety is your Work Zone Safety Headquarters for all of your Service Needs.
Our state of the art 19,200 square foot service center is designed with our clients in mind. We know that your safety truck and equipment is important to you, which is why we aim to make sure you get the most out of your investment with us. From maintenance to repairing damaged parts, our trained staff has the knowledge and experience to get you back in business.
Although we use Scorpion Attenuators and Solar Tech Signs, we have the resources to get parts for other brands of safety equipment and repair them as well. Whether it is American Signal, Wanco, Trinity, Transpo, or another brand, SPA is committed to making sure your safety equipment is operating at its peak.
We are proud to offer the best maintained rental fleet of trucks on the road today. The same skilled techs and diagnostic equipment that keep our fleet reliable can keep your truck maintained as well. From repairs to engine work, you can trust that your truck is being serviced by the best!
We are committed to help you get your truck up and on the road again. SPA has trained mechanics to repair almost all makes and models. We also have a supply of parts available to repair your equipment to get you back up and running.
- No matter if it’s CAT, Cummings, or International, we have computer programs to diagnose and repair the problem.
- We can run your truck through the 53 point check list we use for our own trucks to repair as needed.
TOP TEN REASONS
To Do Business with SPA Safety Systems
- Knowledgeable trained staff.
- Certified WBE & SBE Business.
- Our innovative trucks meet NJ DOT standards.
- The best maintained rental fleet on the road today.
- Family owned and operated.
- Industry leading safety equipment on all of our trucks.
- We aim to exceed your expectations each and every time.
- Conveniently located with easy access to major highways.
- All of our TMA trucks meet Federal NCHRP 350 standards.
- We sell late model trucks ready to go to work on your jobsite.
TMA Truck Headquarters – Sales, Service & Parts
S.P.A. Safety Systems LLC.
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Hours of Operation
7:30am to 4:30pm